Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 126 SOOOOO nervous, cranky and bitchy!!!

Anyone reading this who prays, wishes, communes with the Universe, put my wife, Renee on your list.  She has to live with me from now until Sunday and it is NOT easy.  On top of that, no sugar at all this week and that makes me extra cranky.  I just had a meltdown and said she had to go to the grocery store RIGHT NOW for string cheese, diet coke and Tostito dipper chips....I know, I know, not the breakfast of champions.  However better than a Boston Creme doughnut from Dunkin Doughnuts.

My stomach hurts, my chest hurts, my shoulders and arms hurt.  I keep thinking I'm having a heart attack (I'm not).  And then Rosie O'Donnell goes and has a heart attack helping some poor, large size woman, out of her car.  OK, that is scary on so many levels!!!!  PS I know I'm not having a heart attack because my chest muscles hurt...like when I press on them.  And I have notice that I frequently stop breathing...at least deeply.  I'm going to read my cousin Kate's blog, BREATHE, because it seems fairly timely.

AND, OH. MY. GOD., our pest control person was just here because we saw a little mouse.  Turns out we not only have mice, but rats and BEDBUGS!!!!

Deep cleansing breath.  Deep cleansing breath.  Deep fucking cleansing breath.

Renee, bless her heart, has cut me up some watermelon, my cure for all things bad.

I am going to take a little nap.

Then, I am going to wake up with a new attitude and ride my bike to the beach to swim in open water for the first time.

I'm going to be just fine.  I'm going to be just fine.  I'm going to be just fine.


Thank you to everyone who has donated!!!  Patrick and I are so happy and grateful.  Please pass along the blog link: maryjoandpatrick.blogspot.com to friends and family.  Every dollar counts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment